Monday, October 12, 2009

More Halloween Decor

I've been slow at work this past week, so i've been keeping busy by reading plenty of crafty blogs. Pretty much blog hopping from site to site all week. Now, I'm not a crafty person. i have never claimed to be. I often say just that. "I'm not a crafty person" However, as often as i've said that to myself and to others around me, i still tend to lean toward always wanting to do a craft project. In other words... reading about craft projects all day makes my mind spin with things that i want to do. The first thing on my list was to make a 'spell book' for Halloween decorations. I got the idea from here.

My sister picked up a couple of free books at a used bookstore. I covered them in Halloween paper, and used the labels from that website. I don't think my books turned out quite as cute as her books did... But, both of my boys loved it and asked if there was really spells in the book!!!

And, THAT is what really matters!

1 comments:

Ader Family said...

I thought they turned out great!!
Let's do some more crafty things (since I didn't really do it before).
~S