Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Stove

So...my new favorite brother-in-law, Jeff, bought Sean and I a new stove! The one that came with the house was an old 1980's stove. It was warped so bad it hardly cooked anything. The heating element in the oven was going out so when baking it either burned or came out raw. Needless to say we really needed a new one. However, it was quite far down on the list of things that we need to purchase. Jeff asked if there was anything we needed. Sean, being frustrated at cooking said "A new stove" Now, Sean was totally joking... I mean we really needed a new stove, but who actually buys someone a stove?!?!

But, here we are - a few weeks later - with a new stove!!!

I'm so excited i can't hardly stand it. We were also able to get the matching microwave!!! (which really helped us since we had a cheap one sitting on our coveted counter space)


Now, i can cook on the stove with out having to hold the pan sideways to match the burner. I can bake with out burning... What a great modern convenience.
Thanks Jeff!!!!


3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Gorgeous! You'll love a flat top!

rachel said...

Nice! Can I have Jeff for a b-in-l? I need a 2nd car...

Unknown said...

How nice...so happy for you. Tell Sean that since it was a gift from HIS brother, he needs to be the one to do the majority of the cooking with it.