Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween

We had a Halloween party at my mom and dad's house this year. we invited a few families from the ward over. It turned out well. we expected to get rained out, but mom's prayers were answered and it ended up being a perfect evening for an outdoor party.
Stephanie and i had a good time making some signs for the decorations.







The boys looked so cute in their costumes. They wouldn't tell anyone what they were going to be so that grandma and grandpa would be surprised and say "who are those boys? i don't recognize them". They even said during their prayers the week before, "Please bless that grandma and grandpa will be surprised by our costumes, and maybe even be scared" Ahhh the innocence of children"





I even talked Sean into dressing up for the party. We both got hair cuts just for our costumes. I even dyed my hair for it.

If you've ever seen NCIS... you should recognize my costume. Abby is my favorite character. i wish i had gotten some better pics of it. i had the mini skirt, the striped tights and the combat boots to match. Sean... can you guess what he is??? i'll give you a clue... " I pitty the fool, I pitty the fool"

That's right... a white Mr. T

He looked great. Mohawk and all... though you can't tell from the picture...



I did have to steal his overalls after the party and wear them... can i just tell you how comfy overalls are when you are pregnant...






1 comments:

rachel said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had a lot of fun! You are a cute prego!